VALUATIONS - CAPITAL RAISE - ACQUISITIONS
CORPORATE SALE - TRANSACTION ADVISORY
Reach us at:
+2 01111000128 HEBA
+2 01008006300 SELIM
WHY CHOOSE INTERCAP
TRUST THE NUMBERS
A QUALIFIED TEAM
- Abraaj Capital: Senior Director and Egypt Country Manager managing Private Equity Fund acquisition transactions in Egypt with a focus on Industry buyouts.
- Societe Generale Private Equity: Egypt Country Manager originating and leading acquisitions in Egypt and reviewing transactions across North Africa as part of the Investment Committee.
- Orion Intercap Capital Group” As a partner and head of Investment Banking, he managed a group of bankers and led and executed several deals in the resource industries, F&B, manufacturing and technology.
Adel Kamel El Waly
- Investment Manager at Cairo Capital Group, 1997-1998, managed Export Development Bank EXPA- (ranked between the first 3 funds) & many other portfolios for institutions.
- Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer at HC for Securities and Investment, 1998-2014. With the HC group, Adel managed a large number of portfolios and funds.
- Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer at Pharos Holding, 2015-2016.
- Amr Sadek has more than 20 years of progressively responsible experience in the areas investments & private equity in large multi national and regional power houses with revenues in excess of $1 billion
- Americana Group: led the new business investment team with, responsible for the acquisition of several companies that contributed an extra EGP 2 billion to the annual revenues.
- Beltone Private Equity: leading the new drive to invest in the food and retail markets, resulting in the creation of a specialized food fund and retail fund which was responsible for 6 new international brands of retail trademarks.
Advisory & Transaction History
Intercap has been representing buyers and sellers of private companies for over 20 years.
Over the years we have provided clients with focused advise in M&A, business valuations and capital funding that resulted in more attractive valuations and deal terms.
The Intercap team has successfully executed over 100 transactions since inception in the US, Canada & MENA markets.